Comprehensive portfolio. High quality products.
The product portfolio includes over 400 base products with 1500 variations, all homologated in accordance with the national and international reference standards.
The period during 1990 to 2005 was characterised by constant investment programmes destined to the modernisation of the lighting technologies. The technologies used and the quality of the materials and compeonetns supplied by major electrical producers enables us to offer 3 year warranty for all products.
The factory has its own research and development department where all the activities concerning the product design take place. The latest software programmes for 2D and 3D, such as Creo Parametric and AutoCad are used here. All the activities are carried out in accordance with the new European standards and regulations.
Research and development
Innovation is the foundation of all research processes and activities. The products are created within our own design and development department, following the APQP procedures for project management. The experience of the employees and the technology are constantly improved through training sessions dedicated to the latest tendencies and technologies from the light industry. We use modern informational and technological systems adapted for every activity.
Software and IT tools:
- Hardware: PCs for 3D and 2D design
- Software: Creo Parametric, AutoCAD
- Project management
- Multifunctional teams for project development
- 2D and 3D design
- Prototype development
Development capabilities and orientations:
- Product development, from concept to line production, that meets the clients’ specific needs
- Focus on the energy saving and light quality optimisations based on LED advanced technologies
- Partnerships with European companies for the purpose of innovative product development
Production and technology
By implementing modern technologies, ELBA managed to set a high standard for product quality, to accelerate and optimise the production processes, which led to a very competitive market positioning. The company has the capacity and methods to sustain the whole production process, from raw materials to the final product.
- 3 working shifts
- Over 150 machineries and installations
ELBA Lighting production activities:
- Mechanical processings
- Painting with powder and polishing
- Chemical polishing
Technologies for metal processing:
- Automatic line for profiling
- Curbing automatic press
- Automatic line for stamping and profiling metal bands
- Hydraulic and mechanical presses
- Automatic bihler for metal strip and wires
- CNC guillotine shears
- Installation for aluminium chemical polishing
- Automatic painting installation with epoxy powder in electrostatic field
Technologies for moulding processing:
- Moulding injection (PC, PMMA, BMC etc.)
- Varnishing installation
Assembly and testing line:
- Automatic line for planting LEDs and electronical components
- ESD assembly area
- All products are congruous with CE standards and have a 3 year warranty