AB-02 (I) (P) HFP Anda
AB-02 is a compact, light and resistant luminaire for bathrooms lighting.
It is appropriate for wall mounting, over or next to a mirror. The product could be equipped with T8 fluorescent lamps and transparent diffuser, or with LED modules and opal diffuser.
- Housing made of polycarbonate where the gear-support rail is clicked;
- Gear-support rail made of polycarbonate.
- Transparent PC diffuser with longitudinal striae.
- Separation transformer 230V/230V 20VA and socket for plug-in the electric razor (R).
- Switch on/off for fluorescent lamp (S) (AB-02 I, AB-02 IP).
- Gear (ballast) included in the product and manufactured according to the specific standards.
- Colour: white.
Bathroom lighting (only in volume 3), for toilets lighting in hotels, restaurants, commercial areas, hostels etc.
Fluorescent lamps T8Ø 26mm, socket G13
|Name||AB-02-118 P HFP|
|Assembly type||Recessed, Visible mounted on the ceiling, Visible mounted on the wall|
|Types of gear||Efficient, Electromagnetic ballast, Electronical ballast, Standard|
|Light distribution||Direct distribution|
|Type of lamp||Fluorescent lamps, T8 Ø26 (G13)|
|Power||from 1 to 20|
|Number of sources||1|
|Rated power [W]||1×18|
|Power factor cos φ ￼||≥0,96|
|Class of protection agains electric shock||II|
|Product type||D (mm)||h (mm)||m (mm)|
- Visible, horizontal, with the switch or the socket downside.
- Rated voltage: 230V/50Hz
- Environment temperature: -5 ̊C…+ 35 ̊C
- Relative humidity: till 80% at the temperature of + 20 ̊C.
- Saline fog according to SR EN 60068-2-11: 96 hours.
- Glow-wire test: 960oC
- Jolt resistance according to SR EN 60068-2-291000 ±10 jolts, acceleration of 10g, and duration of impulse: 16ms
- The level of radio-electric disturbances does not exceed the admitted limits of the standard SR EN 55015/A1.
- The luminaire is manufactured according to the requirements of the standards SR EN 60598-1, SR EN 60598-2-1.
Compliance with the European Directives
- Low Voltage Directive.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive.
- RoHS Directive, WEEE Directive.
￼Photometric data AB-02-118 Anda
CIE:32 60 82 74 75
X=8H Y=4H 70/50/20 UGRtransv=21.5 UGRlong=18.4
Light distribution diagram [Cd/1000lm]