CISA-04 LED is an indoor emergency luminaire that ensures the lighting for evacuation from buildings in case of power failure.
Through the incorporated LED technology, the product ensures both a significant decrease of energy expenses, and minimal maintenance costs, referring the lifetime of LED as light sources.
- Housing, side lids and fastening supports from PC, display board from PMMA.
- The electronic circuit charges the batteries and also ensures the switching into the emergency functioning state of the luminaire.
- Accumulators: 3.6V/600 mAh sealed, for 1.5 hours autonomy, or respectively 3,6V/1000mA for 3 hours autonomy.
- Accumulators recharging time: 24 hours.
- The luminaire is equipped with a LED that signals the fact that the battery is recharging, and with a test button to verify the accumulator’s charging state.
- The emergency luminaire has self-adhesive sheets with various graphics – white on green background:
- Colour: white.
Permanent emergency lighting for: exits, various paths and objectives from industrial buildings, public places and institutions.
- LED Module.
- A compact, economical luminaire, designed for indoor use.
- The luminaire operate exclusively on LEDs.
- Energy savings.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- There are not necessary interventions for lamp replacement during operation.
|Name||CISA-04 LED 3h|
|Assembly type||Recessed, Suspended, Visible mounted on the wall|
|Types of gear||Ecological products, Electronical ballast, Standard|
|Light distribution||Direct distribution|
|Type of lamp||LED strip|
|Power||from 1 to 20|
|Number of sources||LED wand|
|Level of protection||IP40|
|Options for emergency light||1 hour, 3 hours|
|Rated voltage [V]||230|
|Accumulator||Ni-Cd 3.6 V/ 600 mAh|
|Class of protection against electric shock||II|
|Product type||L (mm)||l (mm)||h (mm)||m (mm)|
- Rated voltage: 230V/50Hz.
- Environment temperature: -5 ̊C…+ 35 ̊C.
- Relative humidity: till 80% at the temperature of + 20 ̊C.
- Jolt resistance according to SR EN 60068-2-291000 ±10 jolts, acceleration of 10g, and duration of impulse: 16ms
- Mechanical impact resistance: IK02.
- The luminaire is manufactured according to the requirements of the standards EN 60598-1, SR EN 60598-2-22, SR EN 62031.
- The construction of the luminaire CISA-04 makes it suitable for mounting on a normally flammable surface, F marking.
Compliance with the European Directives
- Low Voltage Directive.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive.
- RoHs Directive. WEEE Directive.