Water-proof and dust-proof luminaire. Robust designed and manufactured in order to offer a durable solution for damp environments.
The luminaire consists of:
- Steel sheet housing, frame and sole, painted with powder.
- Transparent protective glass.
- The earth terminal could be mounted inside or outside of the housing.
- The products could be made with one or with two cable sealing gaskets variant.
- Colour: housing – white or grey, colourless diffuser.
General indoor and outdoor lighting for industrial areas with high humidity level, condense, vapours, corrosive gasses, in warehouses, shops, stair houses.
- Incandescent A60, 60W, socket E27
- LH halogen lamp max 60W, socket E27
|Assembly type||Recessed, Visible mounted on the ceiling, Visible mounted on the wall|
|Type of lamp||A IDE, Incandescent lamps, Metallic halogen lamps|
|Power||from 20 to 100|
|Number of sources||1|
|Level of protection||IP54|
|Rated voltage [V]||230|
|Rated power [W]||1×60|
|Class of protection against electric shock||I|
|Product type||D [mm]||H[mm]||m [mm]|
- Rated voltage: 230V/50Hz / 24V/50Hz.
- Environment temperature: – 30 ̊C÷+35 ̊C.
- Relative humidity: till 80% at the temperature of + 20 ̊C.
- Saline fog 48 hours according to SR EN 60068-2-11.
- Cold storage resistance test: 2 hours at -33oC, according to EN 60068-2-1+A1+A2, Ab method
- Jolt resistance according to SR EN 60068-2-291000 ±10 jolts, acceleration of 10g, and duration of impulse: 16ms.
- Mechanical impact resistance: IK08.
- The luminaire is manufactured according to the requirements of the standards: SR EN 60598-1, SR EN 60598-2-1.
Compliance with the European Directives
- Low Voltage Directive
- RoHS Directive, WEEE Directive
￼Photometric data EI-02 Bolo
Light distribution diagram [Cd/1000lm]