Designed for use in offices, hotels, commercial centres, healthcare centres, the new range of products FIDA-19/FIDI-19 LED ensures both an optical visual comfort through the emitted light, and a significant decrease of energy and maintenance expenses.
The product, with a simple design, and fast mounting, allows a good architectural integration.
An indoor luminaire, with comfortable light, composed of:
- White painted with powder steel sheet body.
- Opal PMMA diffuser with improved light diffusion and uniformly distributed LED light in the surface. (OPAL-LED).
- Gear (electronic driver) included in the product and manufactured according to the specific standards.
- Equipped with connector with fuse.
- Colour: white.
General indoor for public buildings: hotels – corridors, reception, entrance halls, lobbies, lounges, restaurants, commercial centres – corridors, receptions, fitting rooms, showrooms, healthcare centres – corridors, reception areas, waiting rooms. On request – emergency lighting for evacuation.
- Mid-power LEDs, colour temperature (neutral-white) 4000K, CRI≥80, lifetime L80B10 60,000 hours at Ta=25ºC.
- On request the product could be equipped with LEDs with colour temperature cool-white day light 6500K CRI: ≥70 or warm-white 3000K, CRI: ≥90.
- The LED system included in the product could replace or is equivalent with fluorescent lamps T8 Ø26mm, T5 Ø16mm
Quality light for a comfortable ambiance. Reduced energy consumption. Ideal for replacement of luminaires with fluorescent lamps. Reduced maintenance costs. There are not necessary interventions for light sources replacements during exploitation.
|Name||FIDA-19-2Rx4Mx32LED 4000K 3343LM|
|Assembly type||Visible mounted on the ceiling|
|Types of gear||Ecological products, Electronical ballast|
|Light distribution||Direct distribution|
|Type of lamp||LED module|
|Power||from 20 to 100|
|Number of sources||LED module|
|Level of protection||IP20|
|Rated voltage [V]||230|
|Active power [W]||25|
|Class of protection
against electric shock
|Total initial LEDs / net flux [lm]||5000 / 3343|
|Total luminous efficiency LED/ net [lm/W]||200 / 134|
|Product type||L (mm)||l (mm)||m (mm)||n (mm)||H (mm)|
- Rated voltage: 230V/50Hz.
- Environment temperature range:
+5˚C…+ 35˚C for the variants with emergency lighting kit EM1H/3H.
- Relative humidity: till 80% at the temperature of + 20˚C.
- Jolt resistance according to SR EN 60068-2-29: 1000 ±10 jolts, acceleration of 10g, and duration of impulse: 16ms.
- The luminaire is manufactured according to the requirements of the standards: SR EN 60598-1, SR EN 6059-2-1, and SR EN 62031.
- Visible mounting on ceiling.
Variants on request
- Equipped with emergency lighting kit (SIG=emergency) for an hour (1H) /3 hours (3H).
- The variant with emergency lighting (SIG – emergency) with 4xM32LED in emergency mode:
– The inverter ensures both the accumulators charging and the switch to the emergency functioning mode of the luminaire
– Accumulators: 1 hour: 4xNi-Cd CD C 4A 1.2V/1.6Ah or , 3 hours: 4xNiCd CD 4A stick 1.2V/4.5Ah that ensure autonomy in emergency mode of 1 hour or 3 hours.
– The charging time of the accumulators: 20h
– On the emergency mode the LEDs are powered by accumulators and ensure a reduced light level required for room evacuation.
Compliance with the European Directives
- Low Voltage Directive.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive.
- RoHS Directive, WEEE Directive.
Photometric data FIDA-19-2Rx4Mx32LED OPAL-LED
CIE: 46 78 95 100 64
Light distribution diagram[Cd/1000lm]