FIDI-06-418 CC PMO Quadra
Recessed luminaire, designed for general interior lighting whose protection degree IP65 made it an excellent solution for lighting in damp environments where is demanded a protection against vapours, water and dust.
FIDI-06 presents a steel sheet body painted with powder, high luminous transmission (80%) PMMA diffuser and a satin aluminium frame that offers a distinct design.
Through an easy mounting and minimum maintenance that luminaire is recommended as an accessible solution, easy to maintain for damp environments in buildings with medical destination, labs, food industry, etc. The luminaire ensures a diffuse, uniform, comfortable light.
Dustproof and waterproof luminaire designed for use recessed in ceiling with access to lamps from below.
- White painted with powder steel sheet body.
- High luminous transmission opal PMMA diffuser (τ =80%) equipped with safety chain.
- Frame made of extruded aluminium profile that holds the diffuser.
- Fastening frame(CC) for recessed installation in false ceiling
- Gear (ballast) included in the product and manufactured according to the specific standards.
- Colour: white.
General indoor lighting for: hospitals, laboratories, white rooms.
- Fluorescent tubes T8 Ø26mm, socket G13.
Access to light sources and gear
- From below.
|Name||FIDI-06-418 CC PMO Quadra|
|Assembly type||Recessed in the ceiling|
|Types of gear||Adjustable, Efficient, Electromagnetic ballast, Electronical ballast, Standard|
|Light distribution||Direct distribution|
|Type of lamp||Fluorescent lamps, T8 Ø26 (G13)|
|Power||from 20 to 100|
|Number of sources||4|
|Level of protection||IP40|
|Options for emergency light||1 hour|
|Rated voltage [V]||230|
|Rated power [W]||4×18|
|Power factor cos φ ￼||≥0.92|
|Class of protection against electric shock||I|
|Product type||L (mm)||m (mm)||l (mm)||H (mm)||n (mm)|
- Rated voltage: 230V/50Hz
- Environment temperature: -5 ̊C ÷ + 35 ̊C
- Relative humidity: till 80% at the temperature of + 20 ̊C.
- Jolt resistance according to SR EN 60068-2-291000 ±10 jolts, acceleration of 10g, and duration of impulse: 16ms
Variants on request
On request the luminaire could be equipped with:
- standard electronic ballast HFS
- high performance electronic ballast HFP
- dimmable electronic ballast HFR
- Push-In connector PI
- Wieland connector type GST 18i3 male CS1
- Connector for dimming type Wieland male for the variant with dimmable electronic ballast HF-R GST 18 I5 K1 – S 15 10 PB02 Art. Nr. 92.57.1004.9
Note: The options could be combined function of the customer request.
Compliance with the European Directives
- Low Voltage Directive
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive
- RoHS Directive, WEEE Directive
Photometric data FIDI-06-418 CC PMO Quadra
CIE: 50 81 97 100 56
UGR < 20
Light distribution diagram [Cd/1000lm]