Designed to satisfy the need for energy efficient lighting.
FIRA-02M MARNA is a luminaire that incorporates the last fluorescnt technology, that means it saves energy and it is ideal for the replacement of old installations. Due to its minimalist design and high photometric performances, the product from FIRA range could be used for indoor general lighting, in a large range of applications including offices, corridors, schools and shops (supermarkets, DIY).
Used in combination with electronic ballasts or LED tubes, FIRA-02 offers substantial energy savings. The luminaire is ideal for the situations that need visible mounting. To ensure a fast installation, the luminaire could be equipped in the factory with lamps and connection block Push-in in order to ensure an easy connection to the power supply. On request the product could be equipped with fluorscent tubes T5-14W and/or emergency lighting kit.
- Steel sheet body white painted with powder.
- Simple parabolic (SP) aluminium sheet reflector with reflection factor >0.85, available in the variant with 9 transversal lamellae.
- Gear (ballast) included in the product and manufactured according to the specific standards.
- Colour: white or grey.
General indoor lighting. Public buildings, commercial areas, schools. Lighting for offices with computer monitors.
- Tubular fluorescent lamps T8 (26mm) G13.
- On request: LED tubes socket G13, 60cm of min.8W.
|Assembly type||Recessed, Visible mounted on the ceiling, Visible mounted on the wall|
|Types of gear||Adjustable, Efficient, Electromagnetic ballast, Electronical ballast, Standard|
|Light distribution||Direct distribution|
|Type of lamp||Fluorescent lamps, T8 Ø26 (G13)|
|Power||from 1 to 20|
|Number of sources||4|
|Level of protection||IP40|
|Options for emergency light||1 hour, 3 hours|
|Rated power [W]||4×18|
|Power factor cos φ ￼||≥0.92|
|Class of protection against electric shock||I|
|Product type||L (mm)||m (mm)||l (mm)||H (mm)||n (mm)|
- Rated voltage: 230V/50Hz
- Surrounding temperature: -5 ̊C…+ 35 ̊C
- Relative humidity: 80% at the temperature of +20 ̊C
- Mechanical impact resistance: IK07
- Glow-wire test: 960 ̊C
- Saline fog: 48 hours according to SR EN 60068-2-11
- Jolt resistance according to SR EN 60068-2-29: 1000 ±10 jolts, acceleration of 10g, duration of impulse: 16ms
- The luminaire is manufactured according to the requirements of the standards SR EN 60598-1, SR EN 60598-2-1.
Variants on request
- On request the luminaire could be equipped with:
- Double parabolic reflector (DP) of flat V shaped reflector (DR).
- Standard electronic ballast (HFS) or high performance electronic ballast (HFP)
- Fluorescent tubes 14W T5 Ø16mm, socket G5
- o emergency lighting kit
- Note. The options could be combined function of the customer request.
Compliance with the European Directives
- Low Voltage Directive
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive
- RoHS Directive, WEEE Directive.
Photometric data FIRA-02-418M SP
CIE: 61 93 99 100 63
UGR < 19
Light distribution diagram [Cd/1000lm]