FIRA-03-1xT8 AS Didactic
It is a functional product whose design makes it ideal for educational spaces and schools.
- White painted with powder steel sheet body.
- Asymmetrical (AS) mirrored aluminium sheet reflector, with a reflection factor>0.85.
- Luminous flux oriented with the asymmetric reflector.
- Plastic lids (ABS).
- Gear (ballast) included in the product and manufactured according to the specific standards.
- Colour: white
Wall-washer local indoor lighting. Lighting for blackboards/whiteboards in schools, lighting for exhibitions, showrooms, shelves.
- Fluorescent tube T8 (26mm) G13.
|Assembly type||Recessed, Visible mounted on the ceiling, Visible mounted on the wall|
|Types of gear||Adjustable, Electromagnetic ballast, Electronical ballast, Standard|
|Light distribution||Asymmetrical distribution|
|Type of lamp||Fluorescent lamps, T8 Ø26 (G13)|
|Power||from 20 to 100|
|Number of sources||1|
|Level of protection||IP20|
|Options for emergency light||1 hour, 3 hours|
|Rated power [W]||1×36|
|Power factor cos φ ￼||≥0.92|
|Class of protection against electric shock||I|
|Product type||L (mm)||m (mm)||l (mm)||H (mm)|
- Rated voltage: 230V/50Hz
- Surrounding temperature: -5 ̊C…+ 35 ̊C
- Relative humidity: 80% at the temperature of +20 ̊C
- Mechanical impact resistance: IK02
- Glow-wire test: 960 ̊C
- Saline fog: 48 hours according to SR EN 60068-2-11
- Jolt resistance according to SR EN 60068-2-29: 1000 ±10 jolts, acceleration of 10g, duration of impulse: 16ms
- The luminaire is manufactured according to the requirements of the standards SR EN 60598-1, SR EN 60598-2-1.
Variants on request
- On request the luminaire could be equipped with:
- standard electronic ballast HFS
- high performance electronic ballast HFP,
- Wall brackets kit – contains 2 pcs. of brackets for mounting on the wall
Note. The options could be combined function of the customer request.
Compliance with the European Directives
- Low Voltage Directive
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive
- RoHS Directive, WEEE Directive
Photometric data FIRA-03-158 AS
CIE: 46 79 97 100 70
Light distribution diagram [Cd/1000lm]