The luminaire FIRAG-07 is designed for general lighting in offices, schools and commercial areas.
- Steel sheet body white painted with powder.
- White plastic grid (ABS).
- Plastic corner lids (ABS).
- Gear (ballast), included in the product and manufactured according to the specific standards.
- Colour: white.
General indoor lighting. Public buildings, commercial areas, schools. Lighting for offices with computer monitors.
- Tubular fluorescent lamps T8 Ø26mm, socket G13.
|Assembly type||Recessed, Visible mounted on the ceiling, Visible mounted on the wall|
|Types of gear||Adjustable, Efficient, Electromagnetic ballast, Electronical ballast, Standard|
|Light distribution||Direct distribution|
|Type of lamp||Fluorescent lamps, T8 Ø26 (G13)|
|Power||from 20 to 100|
|Number of sources||4|
|Level of protection||IP40|
|Options for emergency light||1 hour, 3 hours|
|Rated power [W]||4×18|
|Power factor cos φ ￼||≥0.92|
|Class of protection against electric shock||I|
|Product type||L (mm)||m (mm)||l (mm)||H (mm)||n (mm)|
- Rated voltage: 230V/50Hz
- Surrounding temperature: -5 ̊C…+ 35 ̊C
- Relative humidity: 80% at the temperature of +20 ̊C
- Saline fog: 48 hours according to SR EN 60068-2-11
- Jolt resistance according to SR EN 60068-2-29: 1000 ±10 jolts, acceleration of 10g, duration of impulse: 16ms
- The luminaire is manufactured according to the requirements of the standards SR EN 60598-1, SR EN 60598-2-1.
Compliance with the European Directives
- Low Voltage Directive
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive
- RoHS Directive, WEEE Directive
Photometric data FIRAG-07-418 Platos
CIE:55 85 96 100 53
Light distribution diagram [Cd/1000lm]