KINETIK LED TUNABLE WHITE
The “Tunable White” solution simulates natural daylight and can adapt to personal requirements. The right colour temperature of the light helps people to feel comfortable while working in an office, being able to concentrate while studying, or recovering in hospital.
Designed for use in offices, hotels, commercial centres, healthcare centres, the new range of products KINETIK LED ensures both an optical visual comfort through the emitted light, and a significant decrease of energy and maintenance expenses.
General indoor for public buildings: hotels – corridors, reception, entrance halls, lobbies, lounges, restaurants, commercial centres – corridors, receptions, fitting rooms, showrooms, healthcare centres – corridors, reception areas, waiting rooms..
“Tunable White” system applications
“Tunable White” can simulate the changes in natural light throughout the day:
- Application: Seasonal lighting & Education – Purpose: Increased concentration
- Application: Retail – Purpose: Product-specific lighting. Seasonal lighting.
- Application: Hospitals & Leisure – Purpose: Therapeutic support & well-being.
- Mid-power LEDs, colour temperature (warm-white) 2700K and (cool white) 6500K, CRI≥80, long lifetime L70B50 50,000 hours at Ta=25ºC.
- The Correlated Colour Temperature (CCT) could be set to any value from warm-white to neutral-white or cool-white (3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6500K). Using the set DALI (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) devices and masterCONFIGURATOR software enables the sequence of daylight to be simulated.
- The LED system included in the product could replace or is equivalent with fluorescent lamps T8 Ø26mm, T5 Ø16mm
Quality light for a comfortable ambiance. Reduced energy consumption. Ideal for replacement of luminaires with fluorescent lamps. Reduced maintenance costs. There are not necessary interventions for light sources replacements during exploitation.
“Tunable White” advantages: Simulation of the changes in natural light throughout the day. Increased concentration and productivity. Product-specific lighting. Seasonal lighting. Improved well-being. Therapeutic support.
- Low Voltage Directive.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive.
- RoHS Directive, WEEE Directive.