Luminaire for general indoor lighting, designed for office buildings, classrooms, waiting rooms.
It presents a steel sheet body, which ensures the integration of the luminaire in the decor, and a perforated steel sheet diffuser. The mounting is recessed in false ceiling and the mirrored aluminium sheet reflector minimizes the risk of glare effect. On request could be equipped with PUSH-IN connection block.
- Steel sheet body painted with epoxypolyesteric white powder.
- Mirrored aluminium steel sheet reflector with a reflection factor >0.85.
- Perforated steel sheet mask painted with white powder.
- Gear (electronic ballast) included in the product and manufactured according to the specific standards.
- Colour: white.
General indoor lighting. Public buildings, commercial areas, schools. Lighting for offices with computer monitors.
- Fluorescent compact lamps TC-L 4pin 2G11.
|Name||ODEON-03-255 HFP (mirrored reflector)|
|Assembly type||Recessed in the ceiling|
|Types of gear||Efficient, Electronical ballast|
|Light distribution||Direct distribution|
|Type of lamp||Fluorescent lamps, TC-L (2G11)|
|Power||from 20 to 100|
|Number of sources||2|
|Level of protection||IP40|
|Rated power [W]||2×55|
|Power factor cos φ ￼||≥0.96|
|Class of protection against electric shock||I|
|Product type||L (mm)||m (mm)||l (mm)||H (mm)||n (mm)|
- Rated voltage:: 230V/50Hz
- Surrounding temperature -5 ̊C…+ 35 ̊C
- Relative humidity: till 80% at the temperature of + 20 ̊C
- Saline fog: 48 hours according to SR EN 60068-2-11
- Jolt resistance: 1000±10jolts, acceleration of 10g, duration of impulse: 16ms, according to SR EN 60068-2-29.
- Glow-wire test: 960 ̊C
- Mechanical impact resistance: IK07
- The luminaire is manufactured according to the requirements of the luminaire standards SR EN 60598-1, SR EN 60598-2-2.
- Recessed. Set on the false modular ceiling profiles with the module dimensions 600x600mm.
Variants on request
- On request could be equipped with:
- PUSH-IN connector (PI).
Compliance with the European Directives
- Low Voltage Directive
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive
- RoHS Directive, WEEE Directive
Photometric data ODEON-03-255
CIE:31 64 92 100 48 UTE: 0.48G
Light distribution diagram [Cd/1000lm]