Indoor luminaire for recessed mounting designed for indoor lighting.
- Steel sheet housing and frame white painted with powder.
- In the housing there are mounted the reflector and the sockets.
- In the frame there is mounted the protective glass, and the frame with glass is mounted on the housing with two decorative screws M4.
- Gear box made of painted steel sheet contains the gear for the lamp, according to the lamp power.
- Gear included in the product and manufactured according to the specific standards.
- Colour: white.
General indoor lighting for commercial spaces, public buildings, hotels, restaurants, exhibition rooms.
- Double-ended metal halide lamp type LHL (MHN-TD 70W/150W PHILIPS), Rx7s
|Assembly type||Recessed in the ceiling|
|Light distribution||Direct distribution|
|Type of lamp||HIT-DE (Rx7S)|
|Power||from 20 to 100|
|Number of sources||1|
|Level of protection||IP40|
|Rated voltage [V]||230|
|Rated power [W] ￼||1×70|
|Class of protection against electric shock||I|
|Product type||L (mm)||l (mm)||h (mm)||m (mm)|
|PSHM-03 Cliper||208||208||157||Ø 190|
- Rated voltage: 230V/50Hz.
- Surrounding temperature: -5 ̊C ÷ + 35 ̊C.
- Relative humidity: till 80% at the temperature of + 20 ̊C
- Jolt resistance: 1000±10jolts, acceleration of 10g, duration of impulse: 16ms, according to SR EN 60068-2-29.
- The luminaire is manufactured according to the requirements of the luminaire standards SR EN 60598-1, SR EN 60598-2-2.
- Recessed in modular ceiling:
- in a square cut-out ☐ 190mm,
- ceiling thickness 10-40mm and
- the distance between ceiling and false ceiling minimum: 140mm.
Compliance with the European Directives
- Low Voltage Directive
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive
- RoHS Directive, WEEE Directive
Photometric data PSHM-03 Cliper
Light distribution diagram [Cd/1000lm]