The products type SLID LED for general indoor lighting offers all the benefits of the LED technologies: high quality functional lighting, optical visual comfort through the emitted light, and a significant decrease of energy and maintenance costs.
For a better architectural integration the product was developed in the recessed version with round shape and reduced height.
Luminaire type downlight designed for recessed mounting in modular ceilings, in a circular cut-out, composed of:
- Housing and frame made of steel, painted, used as passive cooler.
- Fixing elements: Steel wire fixing springs, with anticorrosive coating.
- Diffuser made of opal PMMA (DOL) with improved light diffusion and uniformly distributed LED light in the surface.
- The variants DALI: dimmable driver (DIM), DALI protocol
- The variants EM1H/3H: emergency lighting kit (EM = emergency) for 1 hour (1H)/ 3 hours (3H).
- Gear (electronic driver) included in the product and manufactured according to the specific standards.).
- Colour: white.
General indoor for public buildings: hotels – corridors, reception, entrance halls, lobbies, lounges, restaurants, commercial centres – corridors, receptions, fitting rooms, showrooms, healthcare centres – corridors, reception areas, waiting rooms, banks.
- Mid-power LEDs, colour temperature (neutral-white) 4000K CRI≥70, with long lifetime L70B50 50,000 hours at Ta=25ºC.
- On request the product could be equipped with LEDs with colour temperature warm-white 3000K CRI≥70, cool-white day-light 5700K, CRI≥70.
- Ideal for replacement of luminaires equipped with compact fluorescent lamps: TC-D 18W, TC-D 26W.
Reduced power consumption. Ideal for replacement of luminaires equipped with compact fluorescent lamps. Economic, compact luminaire. Easy installation and maintenance. There are not necessary interventions for light source replacements. Long lifetime.
- Low Voltage Directive.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive.
- RoHS Directive, WEEE Directive.